- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- For how long we keep them.
- To which recipients are your data communicated.
- What are your rights?
- Insignium Wealth Management AG
- Address: Ringstrasse 15, 8600 Dübendorf, Zürich
- Tel +41 43 4979450 / Fax +41 43 4979452
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSES. LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the data processing sent through:
- Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer all your questions or doubts about our services, as well as send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (Email, SMS, etc.), if you check the acceptance box. In your case, receive your personal data and Curriculum Vitae to participate in our recruitment processes.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the email address and / or send us your CV and information and by checking the acceptance box for sending information and commercial communications.
- Conservation: All information sent to us via contact form and subsequently via e-mail will be stored on our storage media at least for as long as necessary for the processing. If you have agreed to receive commercial broadcasts, they will be delivered to you until you request their discontinuation. Upon receipt of your CV, it will be kept for a maximum of one year for future competitions.
- Purpose: Respond to your requests and answer your questions or doubts about our services.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the email address.
- Conservation: At least until your request has been answered by e-mail if no new request has been generated on your part.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 13 years, or, where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal information requested is necessary to manage your requests for information, any clarification or doubt and / or provide the services you can hire, so, if you do not provide them, we can not serve you correctly or provide the service you have requested.
3. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
4. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When consent is the basis for the processing of data, this will always be revocable at any time. This does not affect the execution of previously created contracts or agreements.
In addition, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of its treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request an objection to the processing of your data for personal reasons.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how can you assert your rights: By writing to the responsible entity (at the beginning of the privacy statement) with the subject line “Personal Data” or similar and stating what right you wish to exercise. You can contact us for this purpose by postal mail or email (email@example.com).
If you have any disagreements regarding the processing of your data, you can contact the Data Protection Authority (www.edoeb.admin.ch).
Insignium Wealth Management AG uses technical, personalization, analysis and advertising cookies, its own and those of third parties, which in no case deal with personal data, but capture browsing habits for statistical and / or advertising purposes.
Therefore, and in compliance with the applicable laws (Directive 2009/136 / EC) resp. (CH Telecommunications Act FMG), when accessing our website we have requested your consent to their use and provided information about their purpose.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided, its alteration, loss, and unauthorized access or treatment.
7. UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal information up-to-date, you inform us whenever there has been any change, otherwise, we can not guarantee their accuracy.